Quick start guide to link or activate Roku streaming device using roku.com/link
Roku is one of the best streaming devices which allow its users to stream free as well as paid video content via their TV and internet connection. You can stream movies and shows on your favorite channel such a Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, YouTube, and many more. It works as same the apps work in a Smartphone. You just need to link your Roku with your Roku account and you are ready to use it. For this, you need to create an account on Roku. There is no subscription fee to use Roku, but you need to subscribe to various channels you want to watch as per their requirements.
How to create an account on Roku?
For setup your Roku device you must have a Roku account. For this follow the below-stated steps:
- Go to the official website of Roku at roku.com.
- Here find and click on Sign In option available on the screen
- Further, you will find the “Create Account” option on the screen.
- Now fill your details such as First name, last name, email, password, etc in the given form and click on the continue button.
- Don’t forget to enter the captcha given on the screen.
Once you completed all the steps your account will be created on Roku and you are ready to pair your Roku devices with it.
How to link the Roku device with the Roku account?
Once you created your Roku account and purchased the Roku device it’s time to set up your device. Follow the below stated quick start guide to setup or link your Roku device with your Roku account.
- Switch on the device and follow the on-screen instructions to connect it with the Internet.
- Once your device is connected with the internet you will see a link code on the screen. IT will be an alpha-numeric 5-6 digit code.
- Save this link code by writing it down on a pen and paper for later use.
- Now, go to the website roku.com/link using a web browser of your mobile or computer.
- If you are not logged in to your Roku account already then a login screen will display on the screen.
- Login with your account details and reach to the Roku link page.
- Here at this page, you need to enter the link code of your Roku device displayed earlier.
- At the end click on the “Continue” button.
The above process will link your Roku device with your Roku account and it is ready to use. While linking device your Roku account may ask you to subscribe to popular channels using the payment method. You can avail of the deal as per your requirement. If you find any problem in the activation process then you contact the technical expert at the Roku customer care. You can also write to us for technical as well as non-technical assistance.